PERIODIC WEIGHT CHECK / REPAIR – WEIGHT CALIBRATION AND VERIFICATION
We provide service maintenance and calibration/verification services at our service centre or on-site:
- check, adjustment, repair of scales, preparation for metrological inspection;
- issuance of calibration/verification certificate;
- the validity period of the calibration certificate is from 1 to 2 years;
- the validity period of the re-verification certificate:
– for class III scales – 1 year;
– for class II high-precision (laboratory) scales – 2 years.
According to the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers no. 180 on “Regulations for Conformity Assessment of Non-Automatic Scales”, verified scales must be used in the following areas:
3.1.1. for mass determination in commercial transactions;
3.1.2. for the determination of mass to calculate fees, tariffs, taxes, premiums, fines, compensations, rewards or similar payments;
3.1.3. for mass determination in the cases provided for in the regulatory acts, as well as for providing an expert opinion in court;
3.1.4. for determining body weight in medical treatment, to assess and observe the physical development of patients, diagnose the disease and determine treatment;
3.1.5. for mass determination to prepare medicine according to the prescription, as well as for mass determination in analyses performed in medical examinations and pharmaceutical laboratories;
3.1.6. for mass determination for fee calculation in trade and packaging goods.
MAINTENANCE / REPAIR OF CASH PROCESSING EQUIPMENT – SOFTWARE UPDATE
We provide cash handling equipment testing, routine maintenance, repair and software update services. We advise on appropriate equipment maintenance conditions to improve the process of continuous operation of equipment. Our masters are qualified to perform technical equipment services for the equipment of most of the manufacturers entering the market:
- euro and other currency checking equipment/currency detectors;
- coin counters/sorters;
- banknote counters;
- coin and banknote weighing machines;
- cash deposit (deposit) systems, etc.