No products in the cart.
1350.00 1150.00 €
Phone number for consultations
+371 2044 5544
Magicard Pronto100 card printing kit
The smallest, fastest, best-quality ID card printer in its class!
Small but mighty, the Pronto100 proves that the best things come in small packages. With its small footprint and lightweight, the Pronto100 will fit into large or small offices while also being ideal for those who work from home.
Quick to set up, dynamic and fast for best results. The Pronto100 offers the fastest print speeds in Magicard’s smallest printer class.
- HD photo quality – 23 seconds per card
- Standard colour – 18 seconds per card
- Monochrome – 4.7 seconds per card
The Pronto100 is powerful, delivering HD photo-quality printing right out of the box. Delivers photorealistic colour reproduction with the highest quality—guaranteed edge-to-edge printing.
Magicard Pronto 100 card printer:
- The smallest card printer in its class
- HD photo print quality
- Print speeds up to 4.7 seconds per minute
- Easy and intuitive change of supplies
- 3-Year Warranty
MA300YMCKO Colour Ribbon Cartridge (1 pc.):
- Full Colour
- Designed for printing 300 cards
- Black, gold, blue, silver, etc. cartridges available on request
Plastic cards (1 pack):
- Size: CR80 (86 x 54mm)
- Material: K-PVC 60/40
- Thickness: 760 microns
- Quantity per pack: 100pcs
Card Holders (1 pack):
- Colour – White
- Made of oxo-biodegradable plastic 86 mm x 54 mm
- It fits standard CR80 card sizes
Cardpresso XXS Software:
- Convenient tool for designing price signs
- Easy to maintain and manipulate database
- Additional functionalities on request
- Safe for food
Create durable, hygienic and wipe-clean price labels that are safe to use with food.
- Quick solution
Plastic label printing is much faster and more convenient than traditional cutting, laminating, etc.
- Eye-catching appearance
Professional and clear visual appearance, increasing product value
Easier to display all mandatory information, including nutrition and allergens
- Delivery within Riga
- Printer installation and configuration
- User training with the printer and Cardpresso software