Indoor Parcel Locker
What Is Indoor Parcel Locker?
Parcel and package delivery terminals are controlled by intelligent software and connected to the Internet, enabling secure goods delivery even if the sender and recipient are not present simultaneously.
This system is based on modular, non-refrigerated or refrigerated lockers and can be customised extensively to suit particular needs.
An ergonomically-designed user interface ensures secure operation and guarantees that only recipients specified by the sender can access the stored goods.
24/7 Smart Terminals are predestined for booming online commerce. With a 24/7 Smart Terminal, a delivery can even be made when the customers are not at home.
Only they can access the shipments around the clock: conveniently situated places along their route to work, typically at train stations or central locations in their neighbourhood. Other popular applications are the supply of spare parts for service technicians and companies, usually done at night, and the transfer of confidential documents to medium-sized and large companies.
The Client Makes An Order
The Items Are Put In The Locker
The Client Authenticates And Pays At The Locker Or Via Our Cyber Hive App
Items Are Collected
Online shopping has grown dramatically in recent years, necessitating further improvements to the overall transportation and delivery service. Everyone expects to receive their goods in perfect condition and as soon as possible. To this end, our engineers are also developing the best solution – indoor parcel lockers. This step is always worth it – for home, office, and many other larger-sized rooms.
The presence of parcel locker systems is an excellent convenience for every user. Improves service while building trust in your customers. This gives you a significant advantage over competitive niches that you could be proud of.
They can be located in multiple locations where they are expected to be used most often. That is why they are becoming increasingly common in retail outlets, universities, hospitals, multi-family housing cooperatives, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to receive a shipment anytime – until a task is completed after shopping. Every recipient’s convenience – you don’t have to chase business hours to get your goods by courier, and you don’t have to pay expensively for deliveries to an address. Traders save on several manual processes, reducing operating costs. Our remarkable designs are recognisable and suitable for many markets operating in the online space.
- Unique solution for any home, office, commercial premises, hospital, university, etc.
- Suitable for all retail goods and services in all markets that face the challenges of package delivery.
- Increases the competitiveness of many retail outlets – many customers would prefer to shop at a particular location if they then have a shipment. It facilitates a person’s life since online shopping is well developed today.
- Awaiting delivery
- Cost savings delivery
- High security and protection level of packages
- Receiving packages in different sizes – lockers vary in size to meet the requirements of each customer.
- Easy Management
- A simplified way to use, accessible and understandable by anyone
- Additional convenience in managing deliveries through a mobile application.
- Business support – an opportunity to increase service quality and save costs.
- Highly trusted locking system
- Security – the presence of a built-in camera that monitors every step (delivery to cabinets and picking up the consignment from the recipient)
- Infrared scanner, detecting packages and items in every cabinet – intelligent and automated workflow
- Speed - barcode capture enables fast delivery of all packages
- Collecting shipments from all couriers and ensuring 100% delivery in cabinets
- Advances in technology with straightforward management mobile application
- Flexible service – cabinets come in a variety of sizes, accommodating small and large packages of care
- Personalisation – we aim for aesthetics and individuality, so we offer colour and design choices
- Our main goal is the convenience of customers and the low cost of all online shops. We maintain an extensive range of parcel terminals to meet all our customers’ needs. That is why we offer high-grade materials, a variety of coating coatings, appearance and branding.
WE offer a unique opportunity to customise our lockers as requested. All sizes possible. Modular – could fit different spaces. Your Specific model includes only hot storage lockers, but:
It is available also with three options for storage:
- Ambient Storage (room temperature)
- Chilled Storage (2 – 6 C)
- Freezer Storage (-24 -18 C)
- Touch screen display
- Emergency door opening
- Internet connection
- System management
- Item detection supportive
- Voice guide supportive
- Metal keypad
- Picture capture and video recording supportive
- Barcode scanner
- RFID reader supportive
- Paper printing supportive
Main Technical Parameters
- Appearance Description: Use 1.2mm cold rolled steel, outdoor type, with shelter; fixed to the ground
- Side Locker Standard: 20 doors, two rows
- Primary Locker Standard: Side opening doors; Industrial controller
- Operating Voltage: AC220V + 15%(50Hz)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%RH~90%RH
- Power Consumption Parameters:
- Single Main Locker Dimensions: 520 x 550 x 1900mm
- Single Side Locker Dimensions: 867 x 550 x 1900mm