The universal sorting machine to rapidly process mail volume.
Mars Solystic is the perfect complementary solution to your output management system. This highly efficient machine processes all mail volumes and reduces your cost of postage. Use in conjunction with your existing processing set-up; it optimises your mail preparation.
This sorting machine is compact and tranquil. It’s ideal for non-manufacturing workplaces. It’s suited for all types of business.
Mars requires only a tiny investment. If you have about 20,000 mail items to process daily, you will secure a return on investment in under a year.
Designed to carry out all mail consolidation operations, Mars also reduces your mail processing costs.
- Speed up to 40 000 pieces per hour
- Sequencing and sorting in a multi-pass mode
- Can process up to C5 with a maximum thickness of 8 mm
- Capacity feeder 4,5 m
- Up to 24 stackers, capacity 410 mm
- Linear camera
- Mail preparation: used for facing, stamping and cancelling, addressing and printing customer codes.
- Pre-sorting: Mars sorts your mail into pre-defined batches, enabling you to get the best possible postage rates.
- Sorting: the guarantee that your mail volumes are processed both in their entirety and with accuracy: trace all mail processed, manage and monitor the entirety of deposits.
The different options you can have on Mars Solystic
This can be used to print labels for plastic boxes
Second bar code reader to check the printed bar code and to assure reliability.
– Thinkness measurement
– Weight calculation based on volumes
– Up to 3 print heads : to print stamp, bar code, date…
OCR reader for Latin machine character
– This OCR is on the vision system coupled with the linear camera
– It can read postal addresses
– It is a real-time algorithm
Address database correlation
– This algorithm allows the checking and correlation of the read address
– The Database must be supplied by the customer
– This correlation permits the increase of good read rate
Specific host interface
– We can develop a specific interface with the host of the customer
– Complete specifications of the customer are needed